- Very lightweight, soft and flexible fabric.
- Coverall with elasticated hood cuffs and ankles and double zip & storm flap front fastening.
- Low noise level - improved comfort and safety.
- Very cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
- Infectious Agent Barrier - passes at highest classes in all four EN 14126 bio-hazard tests ("EB" version used extensively by UK Government health workers in 2015 West African Ebola Crisis).
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
Features: Double zip / storm flap front fastening, Elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, "Super B“ pattern
(10 Case) ChemMax 1 Yellow Type 3&4 Coverall