- EN 388:2016 - 4.X.4.2.D.
- EN 407 X.1.X.X.X.X.
Created with flame resistant properties, the Arc Grip Glove provides a high level of protection against Arc Flash burns and cuts. The 13-gauge knitted liner is manufactured with a unique flame-resistant aramid yarn which provides increased dexterity and hand movement. The flame-resistant neoprene coated palm allows for excellent grip. Arc Flash level 2 (ATPV 9.5cal/cm2).
- CE certified
- Superb Arc-Flash Protection: Arc Rating (ATPV) = 9.5 cal/cm2
- Level D cut resistance
- Flame-resistant neoprene coated palm allows for excellent grip
- ARC Grip glove provides a high level of protection against ARC flash burns and cuts
- FR aramid thread for extra durability and protection
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
- ANSI Cut Level A4