EN 388:2016 - 4.X.4.2.B
A highly dexterous glove with a cut B seamless liner.
Ideal for prolonged use and preventing hand fatigue.
The sandy palm nitrile coating gives excellent grip.
Reinforced thumb crotch for added durability in that high-wear area.
- CE certified
- Level B cut resistance
- Excellent for jobs requiring high dexterity
- 18 gauge liner for extra dexterity
- Protects against cuts and abrasion
- Sandy Finish for exceptional grip in water, grease or oil
- Ergonomic design to reduce hand fatigue
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability
HPPE, Nitrile, Nitrile Sandy
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level A2
- EN 420
- EN 388:2016 - 4X42B