The Lifeline Fully Automatic Defibrillator is capable of working out whether a shock is needed and administers accordingly, without the push of a button. The fully automatic defibrillator is one of the most technologically advanced defibrillators with a simple and unintimidating design capable of use by anyone and fit for use by medical professionals in case of emergencies.
The standard capacity Lifeline defibrillator (approx. 5-year battery) is capable of performing 125 shocks.
- - One of the simplest and easiest defibrillators on the market according to study by University of Illinois
- - Bright status indicator shows aiders when the Lifeline is ready to provide life-saving care
- - Shock delivered automatically if needed
- - Clear verbal instructions to guide aiders through each step of the rescue process
- - Bright oversized buttons help untrained defibrillator users
- - Pre-connected electrode pads easily apply to the patient to administer treatment
- - Self-contained defibrillator with no need for lids or additional case
- - Rubberised sides and carry handle for improved mobility
- - Carries out automatic diagnostic tests so the unit is rescue ready at all times
- - Ideal for schools, workplaces, amongst others